Current Vacancies (updated 12/06/2015)
Christchurch Team Leader – Horticulture
In this role the successful applicant will work closely with employees, driving the day to day activities, helping to build a team who are focused and driven to achieve excellence and pride in what they do. They will maintain a hands-on approach, taking ownership of all areas within their responsibility, supporting the Senior Operations Manager in terms of people and performance management, quality control and auditing, budgetary reviews, and plant maintenance, in order to meet divisional priorities. They will manage their own workload, be extremely self-driven, and have the means to work flexible hours.
The successful applicant will have:
· A relevant horticultural qualification is preferred OR a wide range of horticultural skills and experience
· Strong organisational and planning skills to coordinate and manage workloads
· Proven experience overseeing projects and managing work schedules
· Leadership skills with an enthusiasm to motivate a team
· Experience in effective communication between key stakeholders, clients, interest groups and employees
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge then please email your expression of interest to Emily Blackwood firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 027 782 407.
Christchurch - Rubbish Operators
Do you love the outdoors, working in a team and have a passion to keep your city clean?
We’re seeking applicants who can commit to working variable roster which will include, weekends and public holidays. The duties are varied and will include the daily rubbish collection and disposal. There will be some water blasting as well as other job related duties.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- A committed and reliable work ethic.
- A meticulous and organised, approach to work.
- A strong desire to get the job done to the highest standard.
- Hold a current full driver’s licence.
If you have questions pertaining to this role you can contact Emily on 021 782 407 or email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com Applications close on
Christchurch Mower Operator
We currently have great opportunities for a Mower Operators who will thrive in a positive and friendly environment and will be tasked with looking after the key functions required as part of our Christchurch contract. The mowing role involves mowing, weeedeating, rubbish maintenance and any other related duties.
Successful applicants will:
- Have the desire and enthusiasm for ensuring that every job they complete is of top quality
- Be reliable and committed to being part of a wider team with strong work ethics
- Hold a NZ full driver's licence (HT licence is preferable)
- Previous experience would be an advantage
If you share our passion and think this opportunity could be for you, then we would love to hear from you, email your CV to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Emily on 021 782 407.