Current Vacancies (updated 11/02/2015)
We are looking for a passionate Training Coordinator who will play a key role in driving our training and development programme to ensure that we equip our staff to perform their roles to a high standard and realise the full potential of our people.
The successful candidate will proactively engage with employees and managers throughout the company to provide a high level of customer service to our workforce. You will also have a strong passion for developing individuals, an eye for detail and will thrive in a busy environment.
In this role you will be responsible for an exciting range of training of development duties including:
§ Delivering our induction programme
§ Liaising with the Primary ITO who we partner with to deliver a number of our training programmes
§ Proactively liaising with and supporting trainees
§ Overseeing all training and development processes
§ Coordinating training sessions internally and through external providers
§ Assisting with the on-going development and implementation of the organisations training plan
§ Analysing training reports and proactively ensuring that our training objectives are met
§ Designing and facilitating training sessions
§ Carrying out training administrative duties including keeping training databases up to date
If you have energy to burn, proven experience in delivering successful training programmes and a hands-on attitude then this is the role for you. You will also require at least 2 years’ experience in a training and development role and experience with ITO based training would also be an advantage.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the growth, development and performance of our people.
If this sounds like your next career opportunity, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Roslyn Koskela, HR Manager on 021 743 146 for any questions.
Do you enjoy working outdoors? We have the job for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Mower Operator who will thrive in a positive and friendly environment and will be tasked with looking after the key functions required as part of our Auckland based contract, based from our Silverdale depot. The role involves mowing, rubbish maintenance and any other related duties.
Successful applicants will:
- Have the desire and enthusiasm for ensuring that every job they complete is of top quality
- Be reliable and committed to being part of a wider team with strong work ethics
- Hold a NZ full driver's licence
- Previous experience would be an advantage
- Having an HT licence is preferable
If you share our passion and think this opportunity could be for you, then we would love to hear from you. The role will be open for application until February the 25th, 2015.
To find out more about this role contact Emily Blackwood on 021 782 407 or email your CV to email@example.com
Expression of interest for Christchurch
Recreational Services are currently tendering for work in Christchurch and we are interested in touching base with candidates that are looking for work in the below skilled roles:
· Team managers for the horticulture division
· Team managers for the mowing division
· Spray operators
· Sports field turf managers
· Cricket grounds man
· Line markers
· Rubbish and sanitation operators
· Playground specialists
· Response operators
· Mower operators
To succeed in one of these roles you will:
· Be passionate about servicing and maintaining open spaces for the Christchurch community
· Have a relevant qualification (for certain roles)
· Hold a minimum of a full New Zealand car licence (HT beneficial)
· Have the willingness to accept responsibility and take ownership of jobs
· Be able to prioritise and ability to work within timeframes
· Be a hard worker and physically fit
If you would like any further information or would to express your interest in one of the above roles please contact Emily Blackwood firstname.lastname@example.org