Current Vacancies (updated 15.05.13)
Working indoors with an outdoors company
Recreational Services is a leading parks facilities contracting company who recently won the 2012 Westpac Supreme Business Excellence Award. An opportunity has arisen for a Co-ordinator to manage our tendering process - from smaller projects for existing clients through to large tenders for our potential partners in business.
The ideal candidate will need to be personable and confident in their ability to work with operational and technical staff to translate technical details into clear and concise written tender submissions. You will possess a high level of initiative and work to ensure all deadlines relating to tender documentation are met and work produced is at the required standard. Preferably you will have proven experience, ideally with tender and technical projects and competent in MS Office to produce high quality tender documents.
If you are self-driven, with excellent organisational, written and verbal skills, this really is a position you should consider.
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gardener - Whangarei
We're looking for a full-time, permanent Gardener who offers previous practical experience and ideally a Horticultural qualification to join our Whangarei Parks Contract.
You'll love hard physical work, getting stuck in and working with the elements so good physical fitness is essential. Using a wide range of horticultural equipment you will be tasked with general garden maintenance duties which will include planting, pruning, spraying, hedge trimming and rubbish collection. The ability to work as part of a wider team to meet contract requirements is also a must.
To succeed in this role you will require:
- A relevant horticultural qualification and current Growsafe certificate
- A passion for people, plants and working outdoors
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- The ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner
- Excellent time management skills
- A good level of fitness, be hard working, adaptable and enthusiastic
- The ability to comply with health and safety policies
- A current full driver's licence
- The desire to get the job done and work as part of a wider team
This is fantastic chance to join a dedicated and enthusiastic team, so if you want to put your horticultural knowledge and skills to good use, we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, or post to Yulene Knight at Recreational Services Limited, PO Box 33 127, Takapuna, Auckland. Applications close Friday, 17 May 2013.
We currently have a number of Edging opportunities for applicants who thrive in a positive and friendly environment, you will be tasked with looking after the key functions required as part our Auckland based contract.
Located from our Silverdale depot, these roles involve edging, rubbish maintenance and any other related duties. Previous experience would be an advantage.
Successful applicants will:
- Have the desire and enthusiasm for ensuring that every job they complete is of top quality
- Be reliable and committed to being part of a wider team with strong work ethics
- Hold a minimum of a NZ full driver's licence
Please send through a copy of your curent CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to Yulene Knight at Recreational Services Limited, PO Box 33 127, Takapaua, Auckland. Applications close Friday, 24 May 2103.