Current Vacancies (updated 09/04/2015)
Do you have a passion for turf and cricket pitch maintenance?
Recreational Services provides specialist maintenance and management services of parks and recreational spaces throughout various parts of New Zealand. We are fully committed to a culture of excellence and continuous improvement, while caring for our people, clients and communities.
Based within our Auckland North Sports Contract, this role will suit applicants who are experienced in turf maintenance/management who hold or have the equivalent of a NZ Sports Turf Level 4 Certification qualification, with proven success and the skills to complement their qualification. Experience in cricket would also be an advantage.
The position will suit an energetic, cricket enthusiast, who can pro-actively produce, manage and maintain the highest standards of turf/cricket playing surfaces and their surroundings within contract specifications.
The successful candidates will:
- Have at least 3 years practical cricket/turf maintenance experience
- Have a strong attention to detail, with the desire to deliver outstanding customer service and willingness to go the extra mile
- Be flexible to work weekends, especially during the cricket season
- Have the ability to work within a team
- Hold a current driver’s licence
Interested applicants should send a copy of their current CV and cover letter by email to Emily firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 021 782 407.
Love the outdoors and working with a great team? We have the role for you!
The Response Team is set up to deal with minor projects and day works that arise during the day to day running of our Community Parks contracts. The work is varied and you will need a wide range of skills which could include building and general handyman duties, playground/park maintenance, water blasting and rubbish collection.
You will be passionate about parks and their appearance, be physically fit, reliable, with a strong desire to get the job done. Applicants must hold a current car license, enjoy being part of team and be focused on delivering outstanding service.
If you are interested please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Emily on 021782407.
Do you have a background in building and/or landscaping?
Due to expansion we have a newly created position, working primarily with our client, Auckland Council. This position requires a highly organised and self-motivated person experienced in outdoor project works.
Successful applicants will have previous experience or be able to able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven work history in outdoor works/ hard landscaping or building works
- Experience with timber and concrete work
- Will hold a driver’s license – preferably has HT class 2
- Desire to achieve deadlines and exceed client expectations.
Reporting to the Project Team Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a high standard of work that meets contract requirements
- Assisting in pricing allocation
- Compliance with company health and safety standards
- Assisting with other tasks as need requires
· Work outdoors
· Work in a team environment utilising industry experience
· For advancement in team and company
· For potential internal and external training
Please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org For questions pertaining to this position contact Emily on 09 442 0297
Schools Mower Operator
Love the outdoors and working with a great team!
We have a great opportunity for a Mower Operator to join our School/Golf/Turf farm contract on a permanent, full time basis. This role is based from the Porana Road Depot but the work is at West and South Auckland schools. This role involves mowing, line marking, edging, rubbish maintenance and any other related duties.
The successful applicant must:
- Hold a current HT Class 2 licence
- Be a hard and reliable worker
- Have the desire for ensuring that every job they complete is of top quality
- The ability to be flexible in your availability is also required.
Previous parks or commercial mowing experience would be an advantage.
If you can tick all the boxes then please send your CV to Emily at email@example.com or call 021 782 407