Current Vacancies (updated 09/03/2015)
Expression of interest for Christchurch
Recreational Services are currently tendering for work in Christchurch and we are interested in touching base with candidates that are looking for work in the below skilled roles:
· Team managers for the horticulture division
· Team managers for the mowing division
· Spray operators
· Sports field turf managers
· Cricket grounds man
· Line markers
· Rubbish and sanitation operators
· Playground specialists
· Response operators
· Mower operators
To succeed in one of these roles you will:
· Be passionate about servicing and maintaining open spaces for the Christchurch community
· Have a relevant qualification (for certain roles)
· Hold a minimum of a full New Zealand car licence (HT beneficial)
· Have the willingness to accept responsibility and take ownership of jobs
· Be able to prioritise and ability to work within timeframes
· Be a hard worker and physically fit
If you would like any further information or would to express your interest in one of the above roles please contact Emily Blackwood firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a desire work outdoors in a dedicated horticulture team?
We have a great permanent full-time opportunity for a Gardener and a fixed term opportunity for a Horticulturist/Gardener who want to join our Auckland North Horticulture team and utilize their current knowledge and experience or develop in the field of Horticulture. These positions are located from our Silverdale depot.
You'll love hard physical work, getting stuck in and working with the elements. Using a wide range of horticultural equipment you will be tasked with general garden maintenance duties which will include plant identification, plant layout, planting, pruning, spraying, weed control and rubbish collection. A current full driver’s licence is required.
If you’re interested in this opportunity please email Emily at email@example.com, or call on 021 782 407. Applications close Sunday the 15th of March.